bloody ankles
OI! I did a run this morning couldnt sleep got up at at the dark butt crack of dawn, and went for a run in the park, I have recently felt a little more plump than usual and had to go out of my way to ensure that the plumpness was put in check. Well I got up but didnt pay attention to what sox I had put on, This is the bitch of it all, well apparently about midway in to the run, jog, heave, almost pass out, walk a little and start running again my heels starting hurting, I turned to look at them and blood was pouring in to my shoes, yeah, well needless to say I had to walk the hill back to my house and then put dress shoes on on top of that, what a bitch, I have been walking bowl legged crazy all day long, a co-worker asked if I had gotten laid, only if!
UGH, your next walk, jog, run, heave and almost pass out, make sure that you have the right sox on.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home