Long Summer Day
I got home late last night on a school night, go figure. My second week on the job and my company had a company dinner at Prime New York, my second time going there it was as fun as the first time. It had been a while since I had been but thank the saints that I didnt have to pay for a thing, it was on the company. With that being said I chowed down!!!
I hunted down a friend of which I owed an apology too. We talked things out, I heard how he felt and what was goin on with him and likewise he afforded me the same. We hugged and I told him how much I appreciated him. Life is too short for that kind of shit, so a new resolution is in store for me, nothing is worth hurting someone else over, no matter how wronged you feel you may have been treated. Talk it out, work through, hell have a drink on it but most of all dont sweat the small stuff.
I am at work, gotta run hopefully someone will come in today to lease.
Peace out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home