Thats just Hot BITCH!

Friday, July 14, 2006

Mr. DJ Put a record on!

Yesterday on my hour long drive home I was texting my local DJ, was invited over for a swim, which was refreshing after spending 15 minutes on 285 and 85 then 45 minutes on Monroe Dr. in the heart of midtown. Midtown is a montage of crazy drivers, they literally drive me crazy, no pun intended. With that being said, the swim was great, I got to visit with two friends I rarely get to see and to relax a bit.

Afterward I coerced my fav. DJ for some good music, he caved and we played with the music for a good two hours producing two CD's unmixed but still with a wealth of golden oldies and brand newbies.

I grooved back to my house and then on my drive to the job this morning, what my DJ doesnt know is that EVERYONE who rides with me wants his music, they love his mixed CD's of various artists, truly they are great mixes! If you havent had a chance to check him out please do, you can find his work at www.djrobbieb.com with that being said, its time to move on to more work, The lease I thought I had has not come through, likewise the second lease I thought I had has not managed to be forthcoming either.

TGIF, on to the WEEKEND!

Peace
~Zach

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home