Hotter than Africa
So today, sitting at my desk minding my own buisness and a coworker comes in from and say "Whew, its HOTTER THAN AFRICA OUT THERE" LOL, what the heck does that mean, I say after I pick myself up from the perverbial floor, curious to know is it really hotter than Africa.
She laughs and says to me, hotter than hot! So I now have some new terminology,
My ex in California called me extensively this weekend, I miss Brandon, and will say this one thing. He is a true love! There are few people in life that I can say that about in fact I dont know if I have ever had a true love before him. I find myself at times just missing him, He is such a small tiny person but takes up a huge space when he is in a room, I really miss that about him. His life, his craziness, if anyone follows Astrology he is a true Taurus, in every sense of the word.
As of late I was seeing someone who I thought would turn in to a relationship, I dont know if thats possible now, I just hope we stay good friends, he is incredible. Maybe one day I will stumble across my next true love until then I am going to work on my relationship with God, work on my person, and be who I want to be. Life is funny how it works out.
Last night at burkhardts two friends from two totally different walks of life came in to each others existence. I had fun introducing them and can only hope the two of them can manage to start a relationship, they are both former drag queens, both versatile in every sense of the word and both have a strange sense of life and humor, Scary Joe and Matt with two T's, I will keep you all informed on this new love, Its hard for Joe to find anyone and the same for Matt, who is your typical Pisces!
I missed my fav. DJ last night, we normally hang out, get drunk make fun of the show and check out hotties as they walk by but no such luck last night, the show at burkhardts started off slow and hardly anyone there by the time I left at 10:45 there was a line at the door and people vying to get in and get a spot, I dont get that sometimes.
I must get back to work, but wanted to take a 10 min. and put some thoughts down, Brandon if you read this, I really do love you, but I have moved on, Rob if you read this, missed you last night drinking with Joe and the guys isnt the same without you, Scary Joe, if you read this, good luck with your big plans for this week and likewise with MATT.
Love you guys.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home