Something is Missing.
I forgot to mention earlier that I feel as if I have had something missing from my life, a longing, like a thirst that needs to be quenched but only a nice tall glass of water will do and nothing else, but when you go to get the water your out of bottled water.
I am looking forward to church, I need to go, It just feels like something I need to do, my heart longs for it, I cant explain it.
I belong to a church on Peachtree street in midtown, St. Marks, it is an absolutely amazing church community, full of love, understanding, compassion, families, people from all walks of life and gay men! To look at the church outside, you would think it was a Catholic Church, but in reality its methodist.
From the first time I set a foot on the front steps, it felt like home a chill ran over me as I walked in, when I made it to my set I started to tear, my heart longed to have that rooted life in church.
I will keep you posted after Sunday.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home