Had a life style change I shot to hell
So, um, Dieting, well not exactly. You see Wednesday Night was our annual company summer party, well the staff here was told that its a big shin dig, nice dinner, lots of drinks, etc............... Notice the etc.............. Well that was total b.s. because when we got there it was finger food, in a hot and sweaty atmosphere with sodas poured from bottles and just wine and beer, I felt like I was back in my frat in College.
Well back to the lifestyle change, I cheated on my diet on Wednesday expecting this magnificent meal and party, only to be thouroughly and utterly disappointed. When I say cheated on my diet, boo, grrr, or what ever acronym you go by, I blew it big time with lunch and then after the dinner party. Ever since then I have been on a fuck this diet meal plan, where I have become a total glutonous pig.
Wish me luck, I return to the diet/ lifestyle change tommorrow, in the hopes of dropping a huge amount of weight before my b-day in October, this is a milestone b-day so I have to look good, right!
Peace and happiness!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home