Thats just Hot BITCH!

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Working on the Weekend

So this was my first weekend working with my new job, and I have to say that the person I was working with is not nice, frankly she is mean and underhanded and well, if she wasnt a she I would swear she was a gay man, hence a bitch. So, after I straightened her shit out today because she fucked up twice and then fucked me over once, thank GOD I caught it before we closed the buisness on the weekend cause she would have totally gotten away with something that she should have been called on.

OI< I thought retail was cut throat this place is cut throat underhanded espionage. LOL UGH!!!

IS there anywhere in the working world that is not cut throat? With that being said I am off an hour and a half after I am supposed to be and on my way home then the gym then burkhardts for a teeny bit maybe, I hope everyone has had a phenomenal weekend, got drunk, got laid, got something cause lord knows I didnt.

PEACE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home